Sunday 31 may 2020
Meet & Greet for the ladies (while the men are having their practice race).
While enjoying a drink and some small Dutch bites, get to know other ladies from different countries (no fees).
Tuesday 2 june 2020
Boat Tour from 14:00 till 16:00 hours around the Grevelingen to see the men racing and enjoy the scenery (no fees). The boat can hold up to 190 people and fully stocked bar available (at cost).
Monday – Friday
During the week there are the following options (provisionally, day and time are flexibel). The plan is to drive with own cars to keep it practical and a low cost. The Dutch ladies will act as hostesses.
- Day tour Rotterdam with harbour boat tour, lunch at Hotel New York, shopping at the Markthalls.
- Visit at the Waterflood museum Ouwerkerk, visit to ancient Middelburg.
- Fishing excursion on a real sea trawler.
- Bike tour (normal bike or e-bike) in combination with the exposition Neeltje Jans, a former working island at the “Delta Works” in Zeeland’s battle against flooding
- Day tour The Hague, the inner city, Museum Mesdag, Scheveningen seashore with pier
- Day tour to Dordrecht and Kinderdijk.
- Sunday May 31, 2020
- Meet and Greet
- Opening ceremony
- Tuesday June 2, 2020
- Boat Tour
- Wednesday June 3, 2020
- Event dinner
- Friday June 5, 2020
- Closing Ceremony